This week, we carry on exploring the TCA peels within the mesoestetic range, and next on the list, we have the brilliant phenTCA.
- Stage lV ageing
- Severe ageing + acne scars
- pH < 1
- medium – deep, self-neutralising peel
- Hydro-alcoholic solution
- 20% Trichloracetic Acid - acts on skin proteins and triggers keratocoagulation.
- Improves skin’s physiological and mechanical qualities.
- Stimulates the activity of the fibroblasts.
- 10% phenol - minimises pain but enhances results by stimulating synthesis of collagen fibres, thus improving elasticity and skin regeneration.
- 1 Peel gives instant results
- Unbeatable progressive results
- Controls pigmentation
- Skin immediately appears smoother and plumper
- 1 peel treats more than one skin concern
- Results continue to improve over 3 months post peel
- Excellent hand treatment for wrinkles and sun damage
Contact us on 044 874 3468 / 082 388 1399 or email email@example.com to book your treatment.